Customer Centric Support + Free Download Center
e+a provides technical support throughout the prototype phase to OEMs integrating rotors and stators into systems.
The design of the complete system is the customer's responsibility, but e+a provides advice and support in the following areas to aid in a smooth integration:
- Indirect measurement of rotor temperature
- Calculation of interference fits
- Test a prototype on an e+a test bed (add'l cost)
- Mechanical installation of shafts into PM rotors
- Guidelines for machining motor elements
- Aligning a PM rotor inside a stator
- Typical water jacket designs
- Machining rotors and stators
- Thermal issues
e+a does not build to stock so all orders have a delivery time associated with manufacturing the rotors and stators. Delivery times can vary from 8-16 weeks or longer depending on the type and complexity of the product, the availability of materials and whether engineering or tooling is required.
e+a Elektromaschinen und Antriebe AG
Technical information at your fingertips enabling informed decisions.
Select a download of interest or contact support today!
Design and test of an advanced system for energy generation.
Click immediately below for a technical paper below that describes the development of a high-performance gas turbine engine power generator using e+a permanent magnet generator elements, Bellkim Energy foil bearings and a multi-level inverter designed by Oztek Corp.
- Application Examples.pdf e+a Data Sheet.pdf
- High Speed Generator.pdf e+a PM Motor Generator Types.pdf
- Assembly PM Motors.pdf Stator Manual.pdf
- Induction Rotor Manual.pdf Handling e+a Motor Elements.pdf
- Data Sheet 1.3KW 500KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 33KW 90KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 80KW 95KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 120KW 60KRPM.pdf
- Data Sheet 200KW 24KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 300KW 24KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 400KW 24KRPM.pdf Data Sheet 1600KW 25KRPM.pdf